okaes..
hwaiyhan call me to tis survery thinggy..
ya.. so do lors..
hahaas.. xD
Rules of the game:
Each player of the game starts off with 10 weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in their blog 10 weird things, habits or little known facts as well as state this rule CLEARLY. At the end of it, you must choose 6 people and list out their names. No passing back to people who have done this b4. =)
- I often read things wrongly =X
- I seldom hand in homework on time..
- I have 19 cousins excluding me&my bro..
- I can never be woken up by my handphone alarmS xD
- I eat 4-5 meals almost everyday
- I would fall down [ quite serious ] once annually since p4 =S
- I dont like darkness [ night ]
- I carried a baby before! [ my cousin =D ]
- I sometimes call people by another person name =X
- My section call me fishy but i dun realli understand xD
6 people to do this:
- Amanda
- Xueer
- Zawanah
- Evangeline
- Sheena
- Rebecca
okok.. finally done..
spent at least 30mins doin..
cus cant tink of anythin.. hahaas.. xD
what we could have been, 8:27 pm.