HARMOC today (:
seems like ages and ages since there's harmoc like there's harmoc. hahaa! were doing some sgc shit today, had all the nonsense and all. :D and i finally returned melissa her ws. HAHAHA. X: was being a little bit crazy and dont ask me why cause i dunno. HAHHA.
had H8 dinner after that! went west mall for dinner at SWENSENS. and O-M-G! I dropped my freaking phone. D: LIKE AGAIN?! SIAN. I think I should go buy a case A.S.A.P. damn xin tong! D: but I'm so broke now after the 20bucks worth of dinner. hah! anywayyyy, can't wait for the Kbox session with H8 during JUNE HOLIDAYS! :D think it'll be fun but kind of weird cause I think most of them are the angmo pai then I'm chinese pai one. HAHAHAH.
ohya, civics today was some stress management thingy. then we were supposed to pass this ajbear around and give it a name, say our name, and say how we know we're stressed and what we do to overcome the stress. so basically i named mine crazy and I think I'm like stressed when I start to talk rubbish. :/ and NO! it's not a everyday thing. LOL. kind of feel more stressed after the stress talk though. HAHA. kept thinking of all the things and realising some of the things that sort of shows I'm stressed which make me feel more stress and it goes on. HAH. :X
tomorrow having 2 hours worth of Chemistry tutorial. I should really start listening during chem lessons. sucks feeling stupid and knowing that I'm really stupid. D: I wish I could retake my Os instead which is like so much easier as compared to all the stupid shit we're learning. :/ erm, excluding all the humanities though! hah.
I MISS BAND! I MISS FLUTE! I MISS HARMOC! I MISS SWISS! I MISS MY LIFE!
what we could have been, 10:03 pm.