was sick for the past few days ever since concert actually. HAHA. immediate withdrawal syndrome? :/ and so, I finally went to the doc on Tuesday after being convinced that I'm getting worse rather than getting better when I went to school on Monday. HAH. and monday was too horrible that I slept through econs cause i couldnt take it. then had physics SPA. wasnt too horrible i guess? HAHA. and i slept a bit with my jacket as pillow. then went TOWN to look at bags and all. ended up buying TAIYAKI! ;D and we took train to marina bay and back home and i slept while the rest...... mug. HAHA.
Tuesday went to see doctor. felt damn horrible and totally couldnt keep my eyes open. Doc gave me 2 days worth of mc, but in the end i went school today cause i felt alive and awake. ahha! anyway, i think i slept for like 20hrs on Tues. only awake when eating and going to see doc. haha.
Today was quite a fast day i guess? went harmoc after school even though emelynn rachelle and christina tried to stop me! HAHA. Dont know why, but I just felt like going harmonica. It's just.... weird if I didnt? I don't know. HAHA. today was the sorting of sections of the J1s, so laoshi boonkiat christina emelynn were listening at the usual top right hand corner of LT2. haha! brings us back to last year huh! I was being useful by calling out names for the next person taking the test (; and then moved to LT4 after all the sortings and yeah. the J1 batch was super small and erm, cozy? lol. its just 2 rows with much space unlike our usual squeeze-till-you-die 3 rows! Looks quite saddening actually cause it feels so empty. was a little crazy today and I dont know why but yeah. after everything went home with xinyi and boonkiat. like 3/8 of the usual gang. and it was still bright and sunny unlike the usual dark and gloomy night time when we were waiting for the train! anyway! saw many facebook statuses relating to emptiness. HAHA. I guess all of us feel like there's a little something missing after last friday's concert where we sort of stepped down? I Miss the feeeeeeeeeeling man. HAH! and next wednesday gonna be a sort of reunion for us also? after a little while. haha! :D and who says harmoc dont make a difference in our lifes!
what we could have been, 10:42 pm.